Refund & Returns Policy
Thank you for shopping at Hanleys Ashford.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please review our returns and refund policy.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Hanleys Ashford, Ashford, Co. Wicklow A67F856.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Hanleys Ashford, accessible from https://hanleysashford.ie/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
In order for goods to be eligible for return, please ensure that;
- The goods were purchased within the last 14 days
- The goods are in unused original condition
- The goods are in the original packaging
The following goods cannot be returned;
- The supply of goods made to your specifications and or personalised.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
Return and refund Details
- While we aim to dispatch your order same day if ordered by 3 pm, in the instance you cancel your order before it is dispatched, we will refund the full amount, if the order has been dispatched you will receive your refund less the cost of delivery once the good have been returned by you.
- In the unlikely event that your order has not been delivered and cannot be tracked or traced, you can choose either a refund of the order or we can resend the items. If for any reason the order is later delivered, we will ask you to return one or should you wish to keep the additional order this will incur an extra charge.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order you can cancel/ return your order within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Please inform us of this by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org All good must be returned to us in new and unused original packaging and condition along with your receipt. In this case we would ask that you cover the cost of return postage. Once we have received the goods back a refund will be issued to you within 7 working days.
- If there is any damage caused in transit you have the right to refuse delivery of the goods, please inform us of this immediately. If the goods are received and opened and there is damage to the goods please contact us as soon as possible and we will endeavor to rectify the issue as soon as possible.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Hanleys, Ashford, Co. Wicklow A67F856
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Should you have any queries around this policy, you can contact us by emailing email@example.com