- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Hook located to position the guide bar straight down when the chain saw hangs from user’s waist
- Metal spike bumper: Firmly grips workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier.
- Torque boost mode: raises the current limit temporarily for faster cutting of thicker branches
MAKITA TWIN 18V TOP HANDLE CHAIN SAW BL LXT
These models are cordless top handle chain saws powered by 18Vx2 LXT Li-Ion batteries in series, providing excellent cutting performance equivalent to 30cc class engine chain saws.