- High chain speed – High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- Low maintenance – No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Weatherproof (IPX4) – This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Automatic shutdown – The product is automatically shut down after 3 minutes of being idle, which prolongs the life of the battery and also lower the risk for injuries when left unattended. With the chainbrake activated, the shutdown occurs after 30 minutes.
- A flexible battery system – The high performing Husqvarna battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools and you will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand.
- Retained bar nuts – The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- Inertia chain brake – Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
Chain speed at max power 24 m/s 24 m/s
Battery voltage 36 V 36 V
Battery type Li-Ion Li-Ion
Recommended bar length, min 30 cm 30 cm
Recommended bar length, max 40 cm 40 cm
Pitch .325″ mini .325″ mini
Chain type SP21G SP21G
Battery Not included Not included
Guide Bar 35 cm 40 cm
Bar length (inch) 14 in 16 in