- Outstanding cutting capacity
The unique, Husqvarna developed high torq motor combined with the outstanding cutting diameter provide a capacity equivalent to a 35-cc petrol-powered brushcutter.
- ErgoFeed™ trimmer function – The ErgoFeed™ function allows you to feed the trimmer line with a simple push of a button located on the right handle. This reduces the risk of unintentional feed, minimizing trimmer line consumption. The ErgoFeed™ trimmer head is designed with a minimum of moving parts which makes it robust and durable.
- 3-Speed mode – The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
- Start routine with safety indicator (Pat. pend.) – Products within the Husqvarna Battery Series are equipped with an on/off-button*. For increased safety a product can never be started without disengaging a specific safety component before pushing the trigger. A patented safety indicator will alarm by a flashing LED light if the operator tries to start the product without following the safety routine.*Models without LED indicator can occur in specific markets
- Weatherproof (IPX4) – This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Lightweighted and well balanced – Our machines have a compact, optimized design. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- High handle bar – High handle bar increases freedom of movement when working on slopes.
- Adjustable handle bar- Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
Motor type BLDC (brushless) BLDC (brushless)
Maximum rpm output shaft 8,200 rpm 8,200 rpm
Grass blade Multi 300-3 Multi 300-3
Harness Balance X Balance X
Saw blade Not included Not included
Trimmer head E35B E35B
Handle type Bullhorn Bullhorn