Tap ‘n Go – Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘n Go for quick line feed.
3-Speed mode – The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
- Intuitive advanced key pad – The key pad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status.
- Start routine with safety indicator (Pat. pend.) – Products within the Husqvarna Battery Series are equipped with an on/off-button*. For increased safety a product can never be started without disengaging a specific safety component before pushing the trigger. A patented safety indicator will alarm by a flashing LED light if the operator tries to start the product without following the safety routine.*Models without LED indicator can occur in specific markets.
- Weatherproof (IPX4) – This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Lightweighted and well balanced – Our machines have a compact, optimized design. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- Adjustable handle bar – Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Soft grip handles – Soft grip handles for comfortable use.
Motor type BLDC (brushless) BLDC (brushless)
Maximum rpm output shaft 8,200 rpm 8,200 rpm
Grass blade Multi 300-3 Multi 300-3
Harness Balance 55 Balance 55
Saw blade Scarlett 200-22 Scarlett 200-22
Trimmer head T35 M12 T35 M12
Handle type Bullhorn