|Variant||Strength (Gate Closed)||Gate Opening||Weight||Colour||Cat no|
|Ultra O SG Colourpack||25kN||22mm||105g||Green, Red, Blue||A322-P3|
DMM Ultra O Screwgate 3 Pack A322-P3
The Screwgate model is a perfect companion to the DMM Buddy and excels in technical ‘Working at Height’ applications especially rope access.
The DMM Multipacks are a simple and convenient way of identifying components within any system.
They are ideal for the training market to aid component identification from a distance, as well as being convenient for work teams and individuals in the safe organisation and operation of fall protection systems.
- Triple coloured multipacks allow easy in-system identification Triple coloured multipacks allow easy in-system identification
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Oval shape allows central positioning of devices
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for use with pulleys and as a general connector
- Individually marked for traceability
Out of stock