ARBORTEC Breatheflex Performance Work Jacket – Red/Yellow
A smart, comfortable, hard wearing jacket in the distinctive and stylish colours of the Breatheflex range. It has the range’s characteristic 6-way stretch and breathable fabrics, and kevlar based reinforcement patch at the elbows and shoulders.
The AT4000 forest and arb jacket features two large side pockets with zip closure, and a large zippered rear pocket. Inside there is a large pocket to hold and arborist first aid kit and there are two further chest pockets (left and right) suitable for a mobile phone.
The sleeves are fully removable (by means of zipper at the shoulder) and feature velcro fastening cuffs for a snug fit around climbing or chainsaw gloves. With the removable sleeves this forest and arb jacket can be worn as a traditional jacket, or body warmer.
- Climasphere breathable fabrics for moisture management.
- Abrasion resistant Kevlar reinforcement at key wear areas
- Removable sleeves for warm weather
- Dual phone pockets on chest
- Cool mesh lining with moisture wicking materials