DMM Impact Block Large IMB-L
With a massive Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) of 300kN and a Working Load Limit (WLL) of 60kN, the Large Impact Block sets new standards in handling massive drops.
Impact Block PDF information sheet.
- Rounded edges to cheekplates maintain low rope abrasion when rope is fed ‘unfair’
- Fairlead flares help maintain high working efficiency
- Thrust surfaces increase tolerance to external loading of spindle and anchor pin
- Lightweight attachment sling facilitates hauling of block, sling and rope to the climber and helps with handling, in tree stowage and workshop storage
- Direct connection to cordage, the anchor slings helps ensure correct neighbour component compatibility
- High efficiency oilite bushings to reduce friction
- Conforms to EN12278:2007
- Conforms to NFPA 1983(2012 ED) Class G
- Colouring follows EU WLL protocol
- Individually marked for traceability